Vanilla Bean Matcha Chia Seed Pudding
- Start your summer off right with our delicious Vanilla Bean Matcha Chia Seed Pudding Recipe!
- This recipe is a flavorful blend of antioxidants and nutrients. It’s the perfect guilt-free snack!
When you need a quick pick-me-up, this Vanilla Bean Matcha Chia Pudding is the perfect choice. All you need are chia seeds, milk, and Cymbiotika’s Organic Matcha for a delicious and healthy treat.
Ingredients for Vanilla Bean Matcha Chia Pudding
Here’s what you’ll need for this healthy and light Vanilla Bean Matcha Chia Pudding:
- 4 tbsp Organic Chia seeds
- 2 -3 tsp Cymboitika Matcha
- 1 cup milk of choice
- ½ vanilla bean, seeds scraped, or ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Dash of cinnamon
- (Optional topping) Cymbiotika’s Longevity Mushrooms
How to serve Vanilla Bean Matcha Chia Pudding
I love adding fresh fruit and garnishes to my chia pudding! Here’s what I recommend:
- Fresh blueberries
- Coconut flakes
- Bee pollen
- Cymbiotika’s supplements are great for toppings. I’ll rotate between Longevity Mushrooms, Magnesium, and Golden Mind.
- Glass mason jar to shake ingredients
- Glass bowl or cup
- Add chia seeds, Cymbiotika’s matcha, milk of choice, cinnamon, and vanilla to a mason jar.
- Screw on the lid and shake well until combined.
- Refrigerate the chia pudding overnight.
- Take out your chia pudding and begin assembling it.
- Layer chia pudding with berries or fruit of your choice.
- Top with toasted coconut flakes, bee pollen, Cymbiotika’s Longevity Mushrooms, or topping of your choice. 😋
Photo by: Cymbiotika
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Great source of fiber. Chia seeds are a great source of antioxidants, minerals, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids, which play a role in supporting multiple body functions and systems.
- Perfect for breakfast, dessert, or as a snack. The possibilities are endless when you have a simple base recipe for chia pudding! Keep it healthy for an easy on-the-go breakfast with fresh fruit; as a quick pick-me-up with shredded coconut; or as a decadant dessert with a spoonful of nut butter, chocolate chips, and bananas.
- Easy overnight chia pudding recipe. Make a few servings to store in the fridge and easily grab in the morning!
- Made with almond milk & honey. This recipe hits all the marks for a delicious diet-friendly recipe. Made with nut milk and honey, this chia pudding is gluten-free, dairy-free, low-carb, and paleo. Swap out the honey for maple syrup for a vegan-friendly recipe.
- Healthy, kid-friendly pudding. Kids will gobble this pudding up, especially if you add in some of their favorites, like strawberries, cacao nibs, or peanut butter. It’s so creamy and takes on flavors easily for a satisfying snack or dessert.
Did you make this recipe?
If you made this recipe, tag @cymbiotika on Instagram and hashtag it @cymbiotika! We’d love to see your creations.
Looking for more recipes?
- How to make the Perfect Iced Matcha Latte
- How to make a Pink Drink (for Heart Health!)
- How to make Healthy Fruit Roll-Ups (with Vitamin B12!)
I'm a health enthusiast and passionate writer eager to bring my passion for fitness and well-being to Cymbiotika. I strongly believe in moving your body and exercising regularly to achieve optimal health. Fun fact about me: I love pilates! One of my favorite supplements to take after a hard workout is Cymbiotika's Longevity Mushrooms. Not only does it help me recover faster, but it has multiple benefits that support my immune system and overall health. I'm excited to continue my health journey with Cymbiotika and share tips and tricks to work towards living your best life!
Reviewed by: Dr. Pejman Taghavi
Medical Director, Hollywood Healthcare
Clinical Instructor, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Pejman Taghavi is a specialist in the field of Diagnostic and Interventional Abdominal and Musculoskeletal Radiology. As medical director of Hollywood Healthcare and faculty at UCLA Medical Center, Dr. Taghavi offers extensive expertise in the field of radiology, with publications in the Society of Skeletal Radiology and Chicago Radiological Society, among others. Dr. Taghavi is passionate about the healing of muscles and joints without relying on oral pain medications. Dr. Taghavi has experience working with high-level athletes from the LA Lakers, LA Dodgers, and UCLA Bruins.