How to Make the Perfect Iced Matcha Latte, Step-by-Step
5 min read
- You can enjoy your own iced matcha latte right at home!
Photo by Cymbiotika
Craving an iced matcha latte? This recipe is for you!
Delicious and stress-soothing, Matcha provides many health benefits and energy effects without the jitters. Rather than stop at Starbucks for your iced matcha, make your own refreshing organic matcha right at home. Here’s how to do it:
- Matcha whisk
- Blender or electric whisk
- Organic Matcha powder
- 1 cup of lukewarm water
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of hot water
- Milk or milk alternative
- Honey or sweetener of choice
- In a cup or blender, add ½ tsp (1g) of matcha powder.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of hot water and whisk until the matcha has mixed. It should almost create a paste!
- Pour the remaining 1 cup of water and mix. Transfer the cup to the fridge and chill for about 15 minutes.
- Fill your glass with ice and add the milk of your choice. Pour in the chilled matcha and stir.
- For that extra touch, sprinkle some matcha powder on top.
Pro-tip: For an extra hint of sweetness, add some magnesium! Cymbiotika’s Magnesium L-Threonate boosts brain power and increases concentration and focus. Plus, it has a delicious vanilla chai flavor that will elevate your cup of matcha!
Did you make this recipe?
If you made this recipe, take a photo and tag @cymbiotika on Instagram! We’d love to see your creations.
Looking for more recipes?
- How to make a Traditional Green Tea Matcha
- How to make a Pink Drink (for Heart Health!)
- How to make Healthy Fruit Roll-Ups (with Vitamin B12!)
I'm a health enthusiast and passionate writer eager to bring my passion for fitness and well-being to Cymbiotika. I strongly believe in moving your body and exercising regularly to achieve optimal health. Fun fact about me: I love pilates! One of my favorite supplements to take after a hard workout is Cymbiotika's Longevity Mushrooms. Not only does it help me recover faster, but it has multiple benefits that support my immune system and overall health. I'm excited to continue my health journey with Cymbiotika and share tips and tricks to work towards living your best life!
Reviewed by: Dr. Pejman Taghavi
Medical Director, Hollywood Healthcare
Clinical Instructor, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Pejman Taghavi is a specialist in the field of Diagnostic and Interventional Abdominal and Musculoskeletal Radiology. As medical director of Hollywood Healthcare and faculty at UCLA Medical Center, Dr. Taghavi offers extensive expertise in the field of radiology, with publications in the Society of Skeletal Radiology and Chicago Radiological Society, among others. Dr. Taghavi is passionate about the healing of muscles and joints without relying on oral pain medications. Dr. Taghavi has experience working with high-level athletes from the LA Lakers, LA Dodgers, and UCLA Bruins.