Satisfy your sweet tooth with a guilt-free, homemade chocolate bar! 🍫
🍫 ½ c chopped dark chocolate - we used enjoy life choc chips
🥄 ½ c raw cacao powder
🧑🍳 ⅓ c raw almonds, lightly toasted on the stove
🐝 ½ c raw honey
🥥 ½ c coconut oil1 tsp vanilla extract
🧂 Sea salt
🌹 Dried rose petals and buds (optional)
- Line a 8x8 glass baking dish with parchment paper. Sprinkle the chopped chocolate along the bottom of the baking dish, creating an even layer.
- In a food processor, combine the cacao and almonds. Pulse until the cacao almonds are roughly chopped and set aside.
- Add coconut oil and honey to a small saucepan on medium heat and bring to a boil. Careful not to burn the honey, you want the mixture to come to a foamy rolling boil. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Add the cocoa and almond mixture to the coconut oil and honey. Stir in the vanilla extract and pour over the chopped chocolate in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the top with sea salt and rose petals and pop into the freezer for about 30 minutes until the chocolate is firm and set.
- Slice into desired pieces and enjoy!
Pro tip: If you're really craving chocolate, try pairing your homemade chocolate bar with our Vegan Peppermint Cacao recipe!
Did you make this recipe?
If you made this recipe, tag @cymbiotikaeats on Instagram and hashtag it #cymbiotikaeats! We’d love to see your creations.