Synergy Liposomal Vitamin C
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that plays a key role in immune system function, collagen production, and healthy aging. Our Vitamin C is Non-GMO L-Ascorbic acid, derived from fermented tapioca. To create the perfect synergy, we added bamboo silica, one of nature’s most beautifying minerals required for collagen production, normal cell function, and strong connective tissue.
Our Micelle Liposomal Vitamin C delivery system is a revolutionary breakthrough in vitamin c supplementation. Nano sized Micelles, encased and protected in Liposomes, travel through the digestive tract, and make their way into the lower gut, for superior absorption. This increases total bioavailability, comparable to vitamin C I.V. injection.
What makes our Vitamin C product different from other products on the market?
- INGREDIENTS YOU CAN TRUST - ZERO synthetics. Created with natural compounds directly from our earth.
- CLEAN DELIVERY - easy to use liquid; NO capsules, powders or tablets to swallow
- ENHANCED ABSORPTION - Micelle Liposomal Technology is the most advanced delivery system today, guaranteeing nutrients make it into the cell so nothing is wasted.
- DELICIOUS FLAVOR that curbs cravings and boosts metabolism while having a profound effect on mood and energy levels.
- Safe for children
- Produced in a GMP Organic certified lab
- 3rd Party tested for purity
- Zero Heavy Metals
- Bottled in one 16 oz PET and BPA free Recyclable bottle.
- Vitamin C - Non-GMO L-Ascorbic Acid derived from fermented tapioca. Vitamin c is proven to dismantle the common cold and may help strengthen the immune system when exposed to pathogens, bacteria or viral outbreaks.
- Bamboo Silica - Our pure extract is derived from the bambusa vulgaris plant and contains up to 80% organic silica (silica dioxide) by weight. Silica is a key mineral that assists in strengthening and beautifying the body from the inside out. In fact, every cell in the body requires silica, and when a cell loses it’s silica, it dies. Silica strengthen arteries, joints hair, nails, and bones and helps to heal skin conditions and keep your skin looking youthful.
- Organic Coconut Glycerin - Our organic glycerin is fully derived from organic coconuts. More gentle and stable than alcohol, the perfect ingredient for preserving precious plant nutrients.
- Organic Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil - Used to create micelle technology. Our sunflower oil is cold-pressed and preserved at low temperatures. High in vitamin E. A great carrier and natural stabilizer.
- Organic Phosphatidylcholine - A high concentrate phosphatidylcholine from organic sunflower lecithin. Traditionally used to support brain and liver health, and lower cholesterol levels. PC increases the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the brain.
- Organic Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol) - most bioavailable form of vitamin E. Assists in neutralizing endogenous free radicals.
- Organic Lemon Peel Oil - Uplifting and cleansing for the mind and palate. Our lemon essential oil is high in terpenes, which provide the perfect defense against bacteria while simultaneously creating a flavor that both children and adults love!
- Organic Orange Oil - provides antimicrobial defense while also providing a pleasant and refreshing flavor.
- Non-GMO Citric Acid - used to preserve freshness and guarantee stability.**Our Citric Acid is derived from NON GMO Yeast. (Not from vegetable or corn) The yeast is put through a fermentation process using vitamins, minerals, molasses and leguminous crops. The final product contains no yeast.
Squeeze desired dose onto a tablespoon or into water, juice, yogurt or blended beverage of your choice. Best taken with food.
Adults: 1 Tbsp (15ml) daily or as preferred
Children: 1 Tbsp (15ml) daily or as preferred
Cymbiotika formulates products with ONLY the highest quality bioavailable, organic and wild crafted ingredients.
This product contains ZERO chemicals, animal products, GMOs, fish, soy, wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, dairy, lactose, eggs, yeast, sugar, solvents, alcohols, fillers, binders, flavors, additives, preservatives, coloring, fragrance, silicone, and BPA.