What’s not Returnable?
- Opened products are not returnable.
- Products in boxes with broken seals are not returnable.
- Items not purchased at www.cymbiotika.com.
- Items without an order number or a packing slip.
- For hygienic reasons, shower filters and all clothing are a “Final Sale”.
- Gift Card Returns: No cancellations or refunds on the purchase of a gift card (final sale).
How do I return unopened products?
- Unopened product return requests must be submitted within 30-days of delivery by contacting us.
- Unopened product/s being returned must be mailed or shipped within 14-days of the date the return was authorized by Cymbiotika’s Customer Experience Department.
- Your unopened product(s) must be accompanied by a receipt or proof of purchase for each product that confirms your name, address, and order number.
- If the returned product(s) is opened and/or damaged in any way, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you have initiated the return after the 30-day period has passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- If we have not received your return within 30-days, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- To initiate a return please contact Customer Experience at email@example.com or +1-855-983-8888.
- Results may vary from person to person and results are not guaranteed.
- Allergies - all ingredients are listed. Please review them carefully prior to consuming.
- Representations regarding the efficacy and safety of Cymbiotika products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- The FDA only evaluates foods and drugs, not supplements, such as the products offered by Cymbiotika.
- Information presented on the Cymbiotika Website is not meant as a substitute for, or an alternative to medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The advice of a licensed physician or medical doctor should be sought before using any supplemental dietary product.
- Customers and potential customers should consult with a physician before using Cymbiotika products if he or she has a serious medical condition, uses prescription medications or if breastfeeding or pregnant.