Liposomal Sulforaphane Matrix
Cymbiotika’s Liposomal Sulforaphane Matrix was designed to protect and strengthen the body’s cells while also assisting in detoxification. Our Liposomal Sulforaphane Matrix works to reduce the buildup of toxins by activating all three phases of cellular detoxification. In fact, Sulforaphane has been discovered to be the most potent inducer of Phase II enzymes ever identified. Phase II detoxification is a process in which the liver uses one of two major enzyme pathways to remove a toxic substance from the body, such as known carcinogens in our food supply like glyphosate. Our product contains sulforaphane, glucosinolates, and chlorophyllin, phytochemicals that have been extensively studied for their profound effects on reducing free radical damage, lowering inflammation, neutralizing toxins, and protecting healthy cells.
Sulforaphane is an extremely powerful phytochemical found in broccoli sprouts and all cruciferous vegetables. Research shows that this compound plays a critical role in cellular detoxification and may help to improve cellular communication. In today’s modern ecosystem, we are surrounded by a plethora of toxins that appear in the water we drink, the food we eat, and the air we breathe. These toxins build up, become a burden to the human body, and eventually lead to cellular degeneration, premature aging, and disease.
Other potential benefits of our Liposomal Sulforaphane Matrix are: removing toxins from the body, supporting the body’s defense against oxidative stress and cellular damage, reducing neuroinflammation, providing digestive relief, blocking mutations in DNA that lead to cancer, slowing tumor growth, encourage hair growth, and protect existing and the formation of neurons.
- Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin: A stable water-soluble compound derived from chlorophyll that is used as a natural internal deodorizer, wound healer, bacteria regulator, blood builder, and may help reduce gas and body odor. Chlorophyll is the pigment that gives plants and algae their green color, used by plants to trap the light needed for photosynthesis.
- Sulforaphane: An enzyme reaction that occurs during the breaking down of cruciferous vegetables. Known for its antioxidant properties and its ability to assist the body in phase 1, 2, and 3 detoxification processes. Rich in potassium and vitamins A, C, and K. Sulforaphane possesses anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, antimicrobial, antidiabetic, and other beneficial properties.
- Liposomal Chlorophyllin Sulforaphane: We have taken the powerful compounds chlorophyllin and sulforaphane and combined them with our patented micelle liposomal delivery technology. This ensures that each nutrient is protected inside of a phospholipid (fat) so it can bypass digestion and quickly absorb into the bloodstream.
- Organic Coconut Glycerin: Fully derived from organic coconuts, known for its antimicrobial effects. They are the perfect ingredient for preserving precious plant nutrients.
- Organic Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil containing Phosphatidylcholine: Used to create micelle technology. We use cold-pressed sunflower oil as the starting material to produce a rich Phosphatidylcholine (PC) oil from Sunflowers using Chromatography. PC is a phospholipid to produce micelles/modified liposomes. PC is only rich in or found in soy, eggs, and sunflower. Once the PC is extracted from the sunflower oil, the end product is converted from a less nutrient-dense Oleic Acid form to a more nutritious PC form. This end form contains high levels of PC to form lipids, micelles, and liposomes with ZERO Omega 6.
- Organic Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol): This is the most bioavailable form of vitamin E that assists in neutralizing endogenous free radicals.
- Organic Orange Terpenes: A chemical naturally found in oranges, responsible for its pleasant citrus smell. Known to inhibit the growth of bacteria, fungi, and certain parasites while providing anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Organic Lime Terpenes: Lime and citrus peels contain a high dosage of a terpene compound called d-limonene. D-limonene has been linked to having anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic, and anxiety-fighting effects.
- Organic Pineapple Extract: High in bromelain, an enzyme found in pineapple, that has been shown in studies to reduce inflammation, relieve muscle aches and cramps, improve digestion issues and alleviate allergies. Bromlaline may contain powerful anti-cancer properties.
- Organic Stevia Rebaudiana: Stevia is a small perennial shrub that has been used for centuries as a bio-sweetener and for other medicinal uses such as to lower blood sugar. This zero-calorie sweetener is 100-300 times sweeter than sugar and rich in calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, copper, manganese, zinc, and sodium.
- Dosage: 1 pouch per day or as directed. Can be taken daily with or without food at any time of day.
- Squeeze the entire contents of the packet directly into your mouth or stir into your favorite beverage.
- Pro Tip: We love to take this after our last meal of the day to support the body's detox process throughout the night.
- May also be taken at the onset of any digestive discomfort.
- Store: in a cool, dark place or refrigerate after opening. Do not freeze.
** DISCLAIMER: if taking medication, pregnant, or breastfeeding please consult a licensed healthcare provider before taking this supplement.
Health & Brain
matrix + chlorophyll