Experience a truly refreshing and energizing shower where you’re no longer absorbing contaminates through your skin or inhaling harmful water vapor.
Our advanced shower filtration technology uses a combination of some of Earth’s most powerful elements; Shungite (meteorite), Zeolite, Activated Coconut Carbon, Catalytic Coconut Carbon, Zinc, Copper, and Quartz Crystal. This unique seven media filtration reduces chlorine, chloramine, heavy metals, iron, bacteria, odors, organic wastes, and common carcinogens, while restoring the natural integrity of your shower water.
Once the filter is installed your water will immediately go through an oxidation-reduction process known as “redox” (an electrochemical reaction) to transfer electrons between molecules, thus creating new elements. In this way, the structure of harmful contaminants are changed into harmless particles; the chlorine atoms are converted into benign chloride ions that wash safely down the drain.
- Very simple installation (comes with brochure including photos and instructions)
Fits standard 1/2″ pipe thread compatible with most shower connections in the U.S, Canada, and Mexico.
Installs in minutes. No tools necessary. Teflon tape is provided with the filter.
- No additional parts required. Your current showerhead will easily screw onto the end of filter.
- Flow Rate 2.0 GPM (conserves water and energy)
- Housing made of non-pigmented, natural color BPA free recyclable plastic.
- Suggested usage 8-10 months (depending on water quality and usage)
- Helps reduce scale build-up on tile and glass
- Twice the filtration media of most shower filters
- Supports softer skin and silkier hair
- Filters, structures and softens water
There are no replacement cartridges needed, allowing room for up to 30% more filtration media
Note: Water from shower filter is not intended for drinking.
Brochure included with each filter containing easy installation instructions and photos. Installs in minutes. No tools necessary. Teflon tape is provided with the filter. No additional parts required. Your current showerhead will easily screw onto the end of filter.
Note: Excess filtration media (dark particles) will dissipate within the first minutes of use and will dispel completely after the first few days.