Liposomal Sulforaphane Matrix
In today’s modern ecosystem we are surrounded by a plethora of toxins that appear in the water we drink, food we eat, and the air we breathe. These toxins build up, and over time become a burden to the human body; eventually leading to cellular degeneration, premature aging and disease.
Our Liposomal Sulforaphane Matrix works to reduce the buildup of toxins by activating all three phases of cellular detoxification. In fact, Sulforaphane has been discovered to be the most potent inducer of Phase II enzymes ever identified. Phase II detoxification is a process in which the liver uses one of two major enzyme pathways to remove a toxic substance from the body, such as known carcinogens in our food supply like glyphosate.
Cymbiotika’s Liposomal Sulforaphane Matrix contains sulforaphane, glucosinolates, and chlorophyllin, phytochemicals that have been extensively studied for their profound effects on reducing free radical damage, lowering inflammation, neutralizing toxins, and protecting healthy cells.
The Science of Cymbiotika
What makes our Liposomal Sulforaphane Matrix different from other products on the market?
- ENHANCED ABSORPTION - Micelle Technology is the most advanced delivery system today, guaranteeing nutrients make it into the cell so nothing is wasted.
- NUTRIENT DENSE- A great way to get your veggies in. One serving is equivalent to eating over 2lbs of organic broccoli!
- INGREDIENTS YOU CAN TRUST - Created with organic compounds directly from our earth.
- CLEAN DELIVERY - easy to use liquid; NO capsules, powders or tablets to swallow.
- EXCELLENT FOR TRAVEL- convenient tear away single serving packet.
- DELICIOUS FLAVOR – Organic pineapple citrus tastes amazing on its own, and can also be stirred into beverage, smoothie, or added as a topping on your favorite treat.
- CHINA FREE
- Produced in a GMP Organic certified lab
- 3rd Party tested for purity
- Zero Heavy Metals
- Packaged in an easy to carry and use single serving tear away packet.
- Sulforaphane Glucosinolate (Brassica Oleracea L.Italica) - Biologically active sulfur containing compounds found naturally in cruciferous vegetables. Studies have shown their benefits to include reduction of inflammation, reduction of stress, antioxidant activity, anti microbial, and immune boosting properties.
- Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin - Chlorophyll is the pigment that gives plants and algae their green color. Plants use chlorophyll to trap light needed for photosynthesis. Sodium copper chlorophyllin is a stable water soluble compound derived from chlorophyll that is used as a natural internal deodorizer, wound healer, bacteria regulator, blood builder, and may help reduce gas and body odor.
- Sulforaphane - Sulforaphane is an enzyme reaction that occurs during the breaking down of cruciferous vegetables. Known for its antioxidant properties and its ability to assist the body in phase 1, 2, and 3 detoxification processes. Rich in potassium and vitamins A, C, K. Sulforaphane possesses wonderful anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, antimicrobial, antidiabetic and other beneficial properties.
- Liposomal Chlorophyllin Sulforaphane - We have taken the powerful compounds chlorophyllin and sulforaphane and combined them with our patented micelle liposomal delivery technology. This ensures that each nutrient is protected inside of a phospholipid (fat) so it can bypass digestion and quickly absorb into the bloodstream.
- Organic Coconut Glycerin - Our organic glycerin is fully derived from organic coconuts. Coconut is known for its antimicrobial effects and is the perfect ingredient for preserving precious plant nutrients.
- Organic Cold Pressed Sunflower oil Phosphatidylcholine - We use cold pressed Sunflower Oil as the starting material to produce a rich Phosphatidylcholine (PC) oil from Sunflower using Chromatography. PC is a phospholipid to produce micelles/modified liposomes. PC is only rich (or found in) in soy, eggs, and sunflower. Once the PC is extracted from the Sunflower oil, the end product is converted from a less nutrient dense Oleic Acid form to the more nutritious PC form. This end form contains high levels of PC to form lipids, micelles and liposomes with ZERO Omega 6.
- Organic Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol) - most bioavailable form of vitamin E. A powerful antioxidant known to reduce harmful free radicals.
- Organic Orange Terpenes - a chemical naturally found in oranges, responsible for its pleasant citrus smell. Known to inhibit growth of bacteria, fungi, and certain parasites and provide anti inflammatory benefits.
- Organic Lime Terpenes - Lime and citrus peels contain a high dosage of a terpene compound called d-limonene. D-limonene has been linked to having anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic, and anxiety-fighting effects.
- Organic Pineapple Extract - High in bromelain, an enzyme found in pineapple, that has been shown in studies to reduce inflammation, relieve muscle aches and cramps, improve digestion issues and alleviate allergies. Bromlaline may contain powerful anticancer properties.
- Organic Stevia Rebaudiana - Stevia is a small perennial shrub that has been used for centuries as a bio-sweetener and for other medicinal uses such as to lower blood sugar. This zero calorie sweetener is 100-300 times sweeter than sugar and rich in calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, copper, manganese, zinc and sodium.
Squeeze the entire contents of the packet directly into your mouth or stir into your favorite beverage.
Store: In a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not freeze. Refrigeration not required but may be refrigerated for a cold treat.
1 pouch per day or as directed. Can be taken with or without food.
If pregnant or breastfeeding please consult with a licensed medical care practitioner before taking this product.
Cymbiotika formulates products with ONLY the highest quality bioavailable, organic and wildcrafted ingredients. This product contains ZERO chemicals, animal products, GMOs, fish, soy, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy, lactose, eggs, yeast, sugar, solvents, alcohols, fillers, binders, flavors, additives, preservatives, coloring, fragrance, silicone, or BPA