Synergy D3 K2 COQ10
We are proud to offer the most comprehensive D3 K2 CoQ10 formula ever designed, using our NANO bio-technology delivery system known as Micelle. Micelle technology guarantees maximum absorption making these vital nutrients permeable on a sub cellular level.
Cymbiotika D3 K2 CoQ10 is an organic blend of the highest quality sourced, plant based materials available today, supported by countless studies and scientific research. Our Vitashine™ D3 is the world’s only Vegan and Vegetarian Society registered plant-source Vitamin D3 ingredient in the world. D3 is the most important epigenetic substance ever discovered, in charge of activating over 3,000 genes associated with healing. D3 is critical for regulating the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, two minerals that play an important role in the strength and density of our teeth and skeletal system.
There are hundreds of studies highlighting the powerful synergy between Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 and their ability to positively affect the cardiovascular system. We have included two of the most important forms of vitamin K2, MK-4 & MK-7. Our MenaQ7® MK7 is the only clinically validated, patented vitamin K2 available on the market today. This MK7 is entirely in the TRANS form, making it the most bio-available, longest lasting, and bio-active form of MK7, versus other Mk7 products that have only a 10% absorption rate.
Our Mk-4 is derived from fermented garbanzo beans, and is critical for mothers and developing children, the only K2 that crosses the placenta barrier.
Now for the most important antioxidant for the cardiovascular system. CoQ10 - in Ubiquinol form, trademarked by Kaneka™. Ubiquinol helps to control the harmful effects of free radicals and oxidative stress, which is directly related to the ageing process. This patented version of CoQ10 has much higher absorption rate then standard Coq10 products.
MenaQ7® is a registered trademark of NattoPharma, Norway; Patented in the United States and Canada.” (US Patent Numbers 8,728,553 & 8,354,129; Canada Patent Number 2,347,387).
Disclaimer* If taking a blood-thinning medication, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
What makes our D3/K2 product different from other products on the market?
- INGREDIENTS YOU CAN TRUST - ZERO synthetics. Created with natural compounds directly from our earth.
- CLEAN DELIVERY - easy to use liquid; NO capsules, powders or tablets to swallow
- ENHANCED ABSORPTION - Micelle Technology is the most advanced delivery system today, guaranteeing nutrients make it into the cell so nothing is wasted.
- DELICIOUS FLAVOR that curbs cravings and boosts metabolism while having a profound effect on mood and energy levels.
- Safe for children.
- China Free
- Produced in a GMP Organic certified lab
- 3rd Party tested for purity
- Zero Heavy Metals
- Packaged in a 60 ml glass bottle with coated UV Protection Technology
- Vitamin D3- our Vitashine™ D3 comes from the world’s only vegan source of D3 made from lichen. Lichen is a composite plant organism that comes from algae and grows on various trees in nature.
- Vitamin K2 MK7- our MenaQ7® MK7 is the only clinically validated MK7 on the market derived from fermented garbanzo beans and found entirely in its TRANS form.
- Vitamin K2 MK4- our vitamin K2 comes from fermented garbanzo beans. This form of vitamin K is especially important for pregnant mothers and developing children.
- COQ10 Ubiquinol- Kaneka Ubiquinol™ is one of the strongest lipid-soluble antioxidant available. Kaneka Ubiquinol™ provides defense against oxidative damage to the body's cells, including lipids, proteins and DNA. It also plays an essential role in cellular ATP (energy) production.
- Beta Carotene- A powerful antioxidant that is converted inside the human body from beta carotene to vitamin A (retinol) We need vitamin A for healthy skin and mucous membranes, a robust immune system, and healthy eyes and vision.
- Selenium- an essential and powerful antioxidant mineral known to lower the risk of cancers, reduce heart disease, decrease mental decline, reduce asthma symptoms, balance the thyroid and boost overall immunity.
- Other Ingredients
- Organic Glycerin - Our organic glycerin is fully derived from coconuts. More gentle and stable than alcohol, the perfect ingredient for preserving precious plants nutrients.
- Organic Sunflower oil - Used to create micelle technology. Our sunflower oil is freshly pressed and preserved at low temperatures. High in vitamin E. A great carrier and natural stabilizer.
- Organic PhosphatidylCholine (PC)- A high concentrate phosphatidylcholine from organic sunflower lecithin. Traditionally used to support brain and liver health, and lower cholesterol levels. PC increases the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the brain.
- Organic Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol) - most bio-available form of vitamin E. Assists in neutralizing endogenous free radicals.
- Organic Lemon essential oil - Uplifting and cleansing for the mind and palate. Our lemon essential oil is high in terpenes, which provide the perfect defense against bacteria while simultaneously creating a flavor that both children and adults love!
- Organic Monk Fruit Extract - derived from lao han guo berry, native to northern Thailand. This natural sweetener alternative has zero grams of sugar and carbohydrates and is safe for those who have insulin sensitivity or are on a sugar free diet. Monk fruit is also a powerful pre-biotic supporting a healthy bacterial balance in the digestive tract.
- Organic Acacia Gum - A natural gum derived from hardened sap from acacia trees.
- Non-GMO citric acid - used to preserve freshness and guarantee stability.**Our Citric Acid is derived from NON GMO Yeast. (Not from vegetable or corn) The yeast is put through a fermentation process using vitamins, minerals, molasses and leguminous crops. The final product contains no yeast.
Adults: 8 pumps (2ml)
Children: 4 pumps (1ml)
Cymbiotika formulates products with ONLY the highest quality organic and wild crafted ingredients. This product contains ZERO chemicals, animal products, GMOs, fish, soy, wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, dairy, lactose, eggs, yeast, sugar, solvents, alcohols, fillers, binders, flavors, additives, preservatives, coloring, fragrance, silicone, and BPA.