Cymbiotika Heal-All Oil is a dynamic ALL IN ONE Transdermal formula that takes a comprehensive approach to not only reduce pain, but to assist the body’s natural healing process. The compounds in this formula synergistically come together to perfection, encouraging fast relief for muscle soreness, muscle cramps, bruising, swelling, skin damage caused by UVB, mild burns, skin inflammation, scarring, including acne scars. Heal-All can assist in the reduction of sun spots, redness, dry skin, and help relieve discomfort from insect bites and stings.
Experience nature’s wisdom through the science of Cymbiotika.
We selected the most advanced bioavailable ingredients, including 500 mg of organic Co2 extracted CBD, enhanced with the ultimate transdermal carrier system.
Feel the Power of Products that work.
Heal-All Oil is the first ALL IN ONE transdermal formula, designed to heal the surface level of the skin, and enhance its appearance, and penetrate deep into problem areas, providing cellular nutrition needed to speed healing. The absorption is quick, with no oily residue and has a nice floral aroma.
What makes Heal-All Oil superior to all other topical products?
- FIRST ALL IN ONE TRANSDERMAL FORMULA with a comprehensive approach to healing.
- INGREDIENTS YOU CAN TRUST - ZERO synthetics. Created with organic compounds directly from our earth.
- POTENT DELIVERY SYSTEM - Roll on application to specifically target problem areas.
- MAXIMUM ABSORPTION - So nothing is wasted.
- 100% BIOAVALIBLE - Featuring the most bioavailable forms of each ingredient enhanced with the ultimate transdermal carrier.
- 500 mg of CO2 Extracted, solvent free CBD
- Complete approach to healing
- China Free sourcing
- Produced in a GMP organic certified lab
- 3rd Party tested for purity
- Zero heavy metals
- Tested free of mycotoxins and common allergens
- 100% Non GMO and Vegan
- Packaged in a 50 ml glass bottle, with a glass ball roller, and coated UV Protection Technology
- Organic Cane Alcohol - We chose certified ORGANIC cane alcohol, the highest standard of pharmaceutical purity.
- CO2 Extracted CBD Oil - Organic (CO2) extracted CBD. Improves homeostasis of area where applied by activating the endocannabinoid system present in nearly all tissue, including the skin.
- Pharmaceutical Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) - an anti-inflammatory and analgesic compound known to help manage a wide range of debilitating health conditions. DMSO is an approved pharmacological agent in more than 125 countries. Its safety and therapeutic effects are backed by nearly 50 years of research and more than 10,000 scientific articles on its biological implications. DMSO is used topically to decrease pain and speed the healing of wounds, burns, and muscle and skeletal injuries. DMSO is also used topically to treat painful conditions such as headache, inflammation, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Pure New Zealand Zechstein Magnesium Chloride - Magnesium is one of the six essential macro-minerals that comprise 99% of the body’s mineral content. Our Magnesium Chloride is the highest quality source of transdermal magnesium oil, sourced from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed over 2000 meters deep into the earth. Reduces tension, cramping, inflammation, migraines, body aches and muscle spasms.
- Limonene - an oil extracted from the peels of lemons, a safe compound that may be utilized for pain control due to its inhibition of TRPA1 channels. Known for its antitumor and anti-inflammatory properties. When applied topically limonene activates nociceptive TRPA1 and elicits acute pain.
- Heterotheca Inuloides (Arnica Flower Extract) - is one of the most popular and accessible herbal pain remedies, with hundreds of years of anecdotal evidence backing up its efficacy in mitigating pain. The unique combination of compounds sesquiterpene lactones, which are known for their potent anti-inflammatory effects, thymol, flavonoids, inulin, tannins, and carotenoids make this herb useful in alleviating not only pain, but also reducing swelling, promoting bruise and wound healing, and protecting against infection. Also helps with muscle fatigue, reducing acne, improving dermatitis and other skin conditions, decreasing discomfort from insect bites, assists in healing from burns and lowering fever.
- Olea Euproea (Olive Fruit Oil) - Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamins A and E, and its other antioxidants, ranging from Flavanoids to Hydroxtryosol. Providing healing properties that combat cellular degeneration, prevent free radical damage and moisturize your skin for the ultimate in skin care.
- Organic Zinger Officinale (Ginger) Extract - derived from the root of the Zingiber officinale herb, better known as Ginger root. When applied topically, this warm, stimulating, and revitalizing root soothes redness, eliminates bacteria, inhibits the signs of skin damage and aging, and restores color and radiance in dull complexions.
- Tetrahydrocurcumin (C3) - A patented form of curcumin with 97% tetra-hydro-curcuminoids - the most active form of curcumin in the body - 250 times more potent than regular curcumin. Has a broad-spectrum anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect. It can repair skin inflammation and skin damage caused by UVB. It is effective at relieving pain and swelling, and has a significant effect on the treatment of mild burns, skin inflammation and acne scars
- Organic Capsicum Oleoresin - an oily, organic resin derived from organic chilli peppers. Capsaicin applied topically creates the sensation of heat that activates certain nerve cells. Regular use of capsaicin provides a reduction in substance P, a chemical that acts as a pain messenger in the body. Capsicum Oleoresin is traditionally used for temporary relief of joint or muscle pain caused by sprains, strains, arthritis, bruising, or backaches. This powerful plant compound has also been used to treat nerve pain.
- Organic Boswellia Carterii Oil - Boswellia carterii, commonly known as Frankincense, is derived from the sap that is secreted by the Frankincense tree. Applied topically, Boswellia Carterii is known to decrease visible signs of aging by tightening the skin and promoting cellular regeneration. Used medicinally, this anti-inflammatory oil is known to soothe inflamed skin by reducing the sensations of swelling, redness and itching. It also helps to disinfect and tighten the pores, thereby promoting faster healing of wounds, cuts and scars. It is used to stimulate the growth of new skin cells, while stimulating blood flow and circulation to areas where healing is needed.
Roll directly onto clean skin and massage into the area. Do not let fabric touch the area where you have applied until the liquid fully absorbs. Apply immediately at onset of injury for pain. May be used as often as desired to provide deeper levels of healing.
Store in a dark cool place. Refrigeration not required.
Use as needed for pain, injury or inflammation.
Cymbiotika formulates products with ONLY the highest quality bioavailable, organic and wild crafted ingredients.
This product contains ZERO chemicals, animal products, GMOs, fish, soy, wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, dairy, lactose, eggs, yeast, sugar, solvents, fillers, binders, flavors, additives, preservatives, coloring, fragrance, silicone, and BPA.