Red Yeast Rice
Red yeast rice, also called red rice koji, is fermented rice that has been used in Chinese herbal medicine practices for thousands of years. Red yeast rice has the ability to reduce serum and LDL cholesterol levels, aid the digestive system, reduce the risk of heart attack, improve liver function, reduce the risk of cancer, lower high blood pressure, and invigorate the body.
In recent years, statistical analysis has shown that 93 million U.S. adults, ages 20 or older, have high total cholesterol levels, a result primarily due to a poor nutritional diet.
In the United States, red yeast rice has been used as a natural alternative to statin therapy by significantly lowering LDL (“bad”) cholesterol levels, as well as total cholesterol.
Our Liposomal Red Yeast Rice formula is enhanced with conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), a unique fatty acid that is proven to reduce body fat levels and manage the glycemic profile. Also included is black seed oil, known for its unique ability to improve lipid profiles and support the cardiovascular system.
This amazing formulation is also combined with our liposomal delivery technology, further enhancing its absorption and bioavailability. Benefits may include better-managed cholesterol levels, stabilization in blood sugar levels, increased metabolism, and improved heart function.
The Science of Cymbiotika
We are excited to introduce our Red Yeast Rice complex infused with our patented NANO bio-technology delivery system, known as Micelle. Micelle technology further reduces the particle size of each nutrient, providing MAXIMUM absorption.
- Organic Conjugated Linoleic Acid- A unique fatty acid derived from Asteraceae thistle extracts and organic sunflower oil containing phosphatidylcholine (used for liposomes). CLA benefits the heart, positively influences immune function, increases bone mineralization, and helps resynthesize glycogen.
- Organic Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil containing Phosphatidylcholine- used to create micelle technology. We use cold pressed Sunflower Oil as the starting material to produce a rich Phosphatidylcholine (PC) oil from Sunflower using Chromatography. PC is a phospholipid to produce micelles/modified liposomes. PC is only rich (or found in) in soy, eggs, and sunflower. Once the PC is extracted from the Sunflower oil, the end product is converted from a less nutrient dense Oleic Acid form to the more nutritious PC form. This end form contains high levels of PC to form lipids, micelles and liposomes with ZERO Omega 6.
- Organic Cold Pressed Black Seed Oil- Cold pressed oil from the seeds of the black cumin plant. Promotes healthy heart function, supports the liver, lungs, and immune system, can aid in weight management, and aids in digestive health.
- Organic Coconut Glycerin- Our organic glycerin is fully derived from organic coconuts. More gentle and stable than alcohol, the perfect ingredient for preserving precious plant nutrients.
- Organic Sprouted Almond Butter- Almonds are nutritional powerhouses high in antioxidants, vitamin E, fiber, and monounsaturated fats. They're also an excellent source of biotin, manganese, magnesium, tryptophan, copper, vitamin B2, and phosphorus. Sprouting almonds is essential for digestion and bioavailability of these nutrients.
- Organic Red Yeast Rice Extract- A bright red/purple fermented rice. Natural alternative to statin therapy (cholesterol lowering) for treatment of excess cholesterol in the bloodstream. Can reduce serum and LDL cholesterol levels and overall risk of coronary heart disease.
- Organic Vitamin E- most bioavailable form of vitamin E. Assists in neutralizing endogenous free radicals.
- Organic Vanilla- Mold free vanilla bean processed at low temperatures to guarantee maximum compounds of vanilloids and vanillin are present. These compounds reduce brain inflammation by lowering cytokine production.
- Organic Maple Extract- A purified version of maple syrup without all the sugars/carbs. Has ability to repress certain bacterial genes that are linked to antibiotic resistance and delivers a delectable sweetness!
- Sea Salt- Containing over 84 trace minerals including sodium chloride, an essential mineral that aids in the absorption and transport of nutrients, maintains blood pressure, balances fluids within the body, transmits nerve signals, and contracts and relaxes muscles.
Squeeze onto a tablespoon & consume or mix into a cool or hot beverage of choice. Drizzle over your favorite treat.
Store in the refrigerator for maximum freshness.
Adults: 1 Tbsp (15ml) daily or as preferred.
Cymbiotika formulates products with ONLY the highest quality bioavailable, organic and wildcrafted ingredients. This product contains ZERO chemicals, animal products, GMOs, fish, soy, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy, lactose, eggs, yeast, sugar, solvents, alcohols, fillers, binders, flavors, additives, preservatives, coloring, fragrance, silicone, or BPA.
Individual results may vary, testimonials are not claimed to represent typical results.
- ENHANCED ABSORPTION - Micelle Technology is the most advanced delivery system today, guaranteeing nutrients make it into the cell so nothing is wasted
- INGREDIENTS YOU CAN TRUST - ZERO synthetics Created with organic compounds directly from our earth.
- CLEAN DELIVERY - easy to use liquid; NO capsules, powders or tablets to swallow
- DELICIOUS FLAVOR – Organic caramel tastes amazing on its own, stirred into coffee or tea, or used as a topping on your favorite treat
- Produced in a GMP Organic certified lab
- 3rd Party tested for purity
- Zero Heavy Metals
- Bottled in a 16 oz PET and BPA free Recyclable bottle
LDL cholesterol levels