Let the Echo Clean™ do your dirty work. This is the only cleaning solution you'll ever need. From deep cleaning to disinfecting children's sticky hands, this all-natural cleaner is 80x more effective than bleach and is guaranteed to make your home cleaner.
- All-Natural Cleanser - 100% chemical-free cleaning
- 2-3 Minute Production Cycle - Just add water and salt
- 2 Natural Cleaning Options - Produces hypochlorous acid and hypochlorite
- FDA Approved
- Kill germs without chemicals - Non-toxic solution to traditional cleaners
- 100% Toxin Free - Safe for Kids and Pets
- 80x More Effective than Bleach - A better disinfectant without the chemicals
- Made with Tritan Plastic - For a safe, eco-friendly, and BPA-free container
- Affordable and Cost-Efficient - Save hundreds of dollars on cleaning products.
- 5.5 ph of Acid Water (without salt)
- 3 (diameter) x 10.25 inches
- 50-200+ ppm HOCI & NaCIO (with salt)
- 0.75 pounds
- Safe for nearly every surface - Use on countertops, toys, shopping carts, and more.
- Portable Natural Cleaner - Use at home, the store, the park, and more.
- Includes 99% Refined Salt - Run up to 3 cycles for a higher ppm of HOCI and NaCIO
- Eco-Friendly - Reduce waste and decrease environmental harmful chemicals.
What is the Echo Clean?
It is a personal cleaner that can turn water into hypochlorous acid, a powerful, FDA-approved disinfectant. It is your chemical-free powerful disinfectant.
How do I know my Echo Clean is working?
After you have filled your Echo Clean with water and a scoop of salt, the light will turn purple. When the Echo Clean is done processing, it will then turn green and is ready to be used. However, you should be able to see and smell a difference.
What Is Hypochlorous Acid?
Hypochlorous acid is a natural disinfectant. It has been proven to disinfect up to 80 times more effectively than bleach without all the harmful chemicals and is used in hospitals and restaurants across the nation. Hypochlorous acid is an FDA-approved medical disinfectant that kills bacteria, viruses, E. coli, MRSA, Staphylococcus, salmonella, and more.
Do I Have to Use the Salt for It to Be Effective?
The Echo Clean™ requires salt to create hypochlorous acid. Salt for the Echo Clean™ will be included in every box. Keep in mind that if you want to use the water on your skin or other inorganic materials, we recommend using the Echo Clean™ without salt.
Do I Have to Use Any Special Type of Water?
The best part about the Echo Clean is that you can use it with any clean water source. If you know that your tap water is trustworthy, then you can use it to fill the Echo Clean. Here’s a good rule of thumb: whatever water you drink will be clean enough to use in your Echo Clean.
Is Hypochlorous Acid Safe to Use on All Surfaces?
Hypochlorous acid has been approved by the FDA as a medical-grade cleaning solution. This means it is safe enough to be used in hospitals. Therefore, you can use it on virtually any surface in your home, or on your hair and skin.* If you are considering cleaning a textile surface, we recommend spot testing first, as discoloration or deformation may occur.
*Keep in mind that the Echo Clean™ produces hypochlorous acid and sodium hypochlorite together. We do not recommend using sodium hypochlorite on the skin or hair. If you would like to use acid water on your skin or hair, run the Echo Clean™ with no salt to get acid water with a pH of 5 to 5.5.
Is this FDA approved?
Yes, it is!
Is this BPA-free?
Yes, it is BPA-free Tritan plastic.
How big is the Echo Clean?
It is 3 (diameter) x 10 ¼ in. and weighs .75 lbs.
How long is the production cycle?
What type of salt is used/included with the Echo Clean?
99% refined salt
How many cycles are there?
You can run up to 3 cycles for a higher ppm of HOCl and NaClO.