Ginger Citrus Mocktail
This delicious sparkling blood orange mocktail is the perfect treat to enjoy when your friends or family suggest mimosas ;) We got inspired to use some fresh squeezed juice from our homegrown blood oranges and paired it with our liposomal SynergyC to create a mocktail that is loaded with Vitamin C, Bamboo Silica, and antioxidants which help support immune function and boost collagen production-- giving your skin a nice healthy glow!
We are all about supporting local farmers and eating seasonally whenever possible. These blood oranges from our tree are tangy, bursting with flavor, and combine perfectly with our SynergyC which creates a “creamsicle” flavor in this drink.
Immune Boosting Vitamin C Mocktail
Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 1 serving (1 cup)
- 1 cup ice
- ½ cup fresh squeezed blood orange juice (or any type of orange)
- ¼ cup ginger kombucha
- 1 tbsp of Cymbiotika’s SynergyC
- Press or juice fresh oranges
- Fill cup up with ice and pour orange juice and kombucha in
- Drizzle our SynergyC on top and mix with a spoon
- Top with a fresh orange slice & enjoy!
We hope you enjoy this drink and get to share it with the people you love! If you decide to make this yummy mocktail, tag us in some photos on social media so we can see what you’ve created!
With love and gratitude,
The Cymbiotika Team