San Diego, California | Full-Time
Our company is searching for a motivated and experienced Warehouse Associates - we are seeking a career-minded, quality-focused, detail-oriented candidates that want growth opportunities with a fantastic company. The Warehouse Associate supports our company’s warehouse operations and is responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming materials, pulling and fulfilling orders from stock, packing and re-packing, shipping orders, labeling, organizing and retrieving stock and other.
Lead Commerce experience highly preferred.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders (including pulling inventory, packing boxes, placing orders in delivery area and other related activities as needed).
- Responsible for boxing, wrapping and packing merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
- Responsible for pulling customers’ orders selected directly from product locations within the warehouse, quickly and accurately.
- Moves goods and supplies from Warehouse locations or to put away goods.
- Verifies quantities and information on packing lists to maintain high accuracy.
- Kits products with finished goods depending on customers orders/needs.
- Tracks and documents shipment arrival and departure times
- Labels and stockpiles merchandise according to order requests
- Records and manages all impaired or damaged merchandise items.
- Loads and unloads trucks.
- Enters data in inventory and logistics software program.
- Performs other duties assigned as needed.
- Computer literacy is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Reliability and dependability to complete work assignments.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Ability to work well under stress and minimal supervision.
- Reading, writing and math skills; ability to differentiate products with similar characteristics (size, color, style, etc.).
- Previous working experience as a Warehouse Worker preferred.
- Hands on experience with inventory and logistics software programs preferred.
- Must be able to learn how to properly operate warehouse equipment (pallet hacks, hand dollies).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to interpret and understand product shipment information from various orders and shipping documents to ensure accuracy through preparation of transportation documents.
- Must be able to work weekends and/or overtime if required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Great physical stamina and manual dexterity.
- Ability to lift, lower, or carry up to 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Able to withstand temperatures in a typical warehouse environment.
- Must be able to stand for a prolonged period.
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing and reaching (may require climbing of ladders for top-level selections)
- Work is performed inside a warehouse where temperatures vary from cold to hot.
If interested, please apply with your resume (MS Word format preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Diego, CA 92121: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)