Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders (including pulling inventory, packing boxes, placing orders in delivery area and other related activities as needed).
- Responsible for boxing, wrapping and packing merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
- Responsible for pulling customers’ orders selected directly from product locations within the warehouse, quickly and accurately.
- Moves goods and supplies from Warehouse locations or to put away goods.
- Verifies quantities and information on packing lists to maintain high accuracy.
- Kits products with finished goods depending on customers orders/needs.
- Tracks and documents shipment arrival and departure times
- Labels and stockpiles merchandise according to order requests
- Records and manages all impaired or damaged merchandise items.
- Loads and unloads trucks.
- Enters data in inventory and logistics software program.
- Performs other duties assigned as needed.
- Computer literacy is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Reliability and dependability to complete work assignments.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Ability to work well under stress and minimal supervision.
- Reading, writing and math skills; ability to differentiate products with similar characteristics (size, color, style, etc.).
- Previous working experience as a Warehouse Worker preferred.
- Hands on experience with inventory and logistics software programs preferred.
- Must be able to learn how to properly operate warehouse equipment (pallet hacks, hand dollies).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to interpret and understand product shipment information from various orders and shipping documents to ensure accuracy through preparation of transportation documents.
- Must be able to work weekends and/or overtime if required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Great physical stamina and manual dexterity.
- Ability to lift, lower, or carry up to 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Able to withstand temperatures in a typical warehouse environment.
- Must be able to stand for a prolonged period.
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing and reaching (may require climbing of ladders for top-level selections)
- Work is performed inside a warehouse where temperatures vary from cold to hot.
If interested, please apply with your resume (MS Word format preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Diego, CA 92121: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)