Customer Experience Advocate
San Diego, California | Full-Time
Not remote at all, this is an IN OFFICE POSITION ONLY
Must live in San Diego.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Customer Experience Advocate to join our Cymbiotika team! As a Customer Experience Advocate, you will be tracking all points of customer engagement, addressing customer queries, and identifying ways to improve our customer services.
As a Customer Experience Advocate, you are the voice of the company, specializing in extensive product knowledge, record keeping, and problem solving. Working alongside multiple departments, you will answer customer questions and concerns with confidence and a positive attitude.
Cymbiotika has been voted Best Place to Work in 2021 and continues to cultivate a fun work environment with amazing growth opportunities! With the motto “Your Mind and Body Deserve the Best”, our company puts great value on our employees.
- Provide customers with order verification, updates regarding shipment, product availability and pricing.
- Work closely with cross-functional departments to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
- Provide analytical and specialized administrative support with general instructions.
- Inform customers about new products and usage.
- Analyze customer feedback on new and existing products, as well as preparing reports.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, or social media.
- Participate in weekly meetings that are structured to aid in the enhancement of professional development.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Proficiency in Google and customer service softwares.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance
- Employee discount on products
- PTO and Sick Time
- Team lunches every Friday
- High possibility of growth within the company
- Gym membership/Personal Training
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location