- Provide customers with order verification, updates regarding shipment, product availability and pricing.
- Work closely with cross-functional departments to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
- Provide analytical and specialized administrative support with general instructions.
- Inform customers about new products and usage.
- Analyze customer feedback on new and existing products, as well as preparing reports.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, or social media.
- Participate in weekly meetings that are structured to aid in the enhancement of professional development.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Proficiency in Google and customer service softwares.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance
- Employee discount on products
- PTO and Sick Time
- Team lunches every Friday
- High possibility of growth within the company
- Gym membership/Personal Training
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location