Amazon Marketplace Specialist
San Diego, California | Full-Time
Cymbiotika Amazon Marketplace Specialist
We are looking for well-rounded Amazon 2-5 years of experience. The ideal candidate can work independently with little guidance and can problem solve issues that may come up. The candidate must be someone that stays on top of current trends in Amazon, has experience with creating and optimizing listings, knows how to generate reviews and has a deep understanding of Amazon SEO.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Create, manage, and optimize listings for Seller Central using Amazon best practices and SEO.
- Monitor and analyze ASIN performance, rankings, ratings and customer reviews.
- Optimize listings through keyword research, obsessively monitor competition from within our category - deep understanding of Amazon SEO is a must.
- Full ownership of a discount/promotional calendar.
- Monitor Seller Central inventory and sales history daily to determine replenishment shipments.
- Forecast and plans inventory purchases and FBA shipments to Amazon fulfillment centers to ensure proper stock level for the main warehouse and Amazon fulfillment centers.
- Architect successful product launches that drive listing SEO and create product demand.
- Stay abreast of all changes to the Amazon platform.
- Expand listings to international Amazon marketplaces, including Canada, UK, Australia, Mexico and others.
- Solve any logistical/inventory challenges.
- Ability to do customer service and respond to negative reviews.
- Knowledge of PPC bid management,
Requirements: * 2-5 year of direct Amazon Marketplace experience
- Work in digital and 3rd party marketplace roles
- Proven experience and track record of leading and managing Listing optimization, launching new products, and generating reviews
- Strong analytical and reporting skills including measuring performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assessment against goals (ROI and KPI’s).
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience collaborating with internal and vendor partners.
- Demonstrates a passion and desire to understand and apply